- DMX10V USER GUIDE [pdf]
- DX10V CONNECTION DIAGRAM [pdf]
- DMX10V R6 DRILL TEMPLATE AND WIRING DIAGRAM [pdf]
- DMX512 CHANNEL ASSIGNMENT TABLE [pdf]
- DMX10V USER GUIDE Revision 2-5 [pdf]
- DMX10V R4-5 DRILL TEMPLATE AND WIRING DIAGRAM [pdf]
- DMX10V R1-2-3 DRILL TEMPLATE AND WIRING DIAGRAM [pdf]
- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Brand: ELM Video Technology
- Model: DX10V-PCB
- Name: DMX to 0-10 Volt Analog Converter Switch Relay Driver
- MPN: DX10V-8-PCB
- Dimensions: 1.3" Length x 3.4" Width x .6" Height (including standoffs)
- Condition: New
- PCB Mounted Fuse: SMT 750mA
- Power Input: +12VDC apx 400mA (values apx, some circuits may vary)
- 4 Channel: no load:64mA full load 145mA
- 8 Channel: no load 70mA full load 230mA
- 12 Channel: no load 76mA full load 316mA
- 16 Channel: no load 82mA full load 402mA
- Voltage Output: 0~10VDC each, (500 ohm minimum load)
- Source Current Output: 20mA Max
- Sink Current Output: 10mA Max
- LED status indicator: Fast blink=on-board communications error has occurred, Slow blink=A DMX overrun error has occurred
- DATA TYPE: DMX (250Khz)
- Weight: 2 oz
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 85°F
- Storage temperature: 0°F to 120°F
- Humidity: Noncondensing
- 12VDC Power Supply
- Power Connector
- DIN Rail Clips
- DIN Rail 8"
- Enclosure Labels: black on white, black on clear, or download ENCLOSURE LABELS
DX10V Add Ons: A small sub PCB is required to add the additional 8 channels for a total of 16 channels. This sub PCB can be factory mounted on the top of the main board or the bottom. The "Face Up / DIN Rail Mounting" option will have the sub PCB and the screw terminals top mounted for inside an enclosure or with DIN clips for DIN rail mounting. The "Faceplate Mounting" option will have the sub PCB and the screw terminals bottom mounted allowing the PCB DIP switches and LED's to be accessible from the outside of an enclosure with accessible holes made in the enclosure.
- 16 Ch - Face Up / DIN Rail Mounting - Sub PCB and screw terminals TOP MOUNTED (Inside enclosure or DIN Clips for DIN rail mounting)
- 16 Channel - Faceplate Mounting - Sub PCB and screw terminals BOTTOM MOUNTE
The DX10V-PCB converts a DMX-512 input to a variable 0 to 10 volt analog output. Control 0-10 volt LED drivers or dimmers, for example, from a DMX lighting board or DMX controller. Also has a 'switch' option for controlling solid state relay's (SSR). Each output can source up to 20mA and sink up to 10mA. Each output is assigned to a consecutive DMX channel and will vary from 0 to 10 volts in respect to the corresponding DMX channels' level. Standard unit has 8 channels, available with 16 channels, (4 channel PCB's available with quantities of 5+ at $117 ea). See the DX10V 0-10 volt full description category page for more information.
The DX10V-PCB is designed to mounted for access to the dip switches and LED's either internal or external of an enclosure. The standoffs are mounted on the bottom of the PCB for installing in an enclosure. If the dip switches and LED's are to be accessible from the exterior of the enclosure then simply move the standoffs to the top of the PCB and mount face out of the enclosure.
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- Screw terminals installed for easy connection
- 8, or 16 Independent 10 Volt Outputs
- Data LED illuminates indicating DMX 512 signal is present, and a Power LED for +12VDC
- Switch mode to drive solid state relays
- Assign the address start channel to any of the 512 DMX channels
- Stand-alone (DMX off) optionally will turn all outputs on or off
- Preassembled DMX10V-PCB (Printed Circuit Board) with (4) .25" standoffs and screws for enclosure mounting
DMX 0-10 Volt Analog Converter PCB
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DX10V-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days