- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Brand: ELM Video Technology
- Model: DX10V-SG-PCB
- Name: DMX to 0-10 Volt Analog Converter Switch Relay Driver
- MPN: DX10V-8-SG-PCB
- UL Listing: Pre populated PCB
- Dimensions: 1.3" Length x 3.4" Width x 1.42" Height (including standoffs)
- Condition: New
- PCB Mounted Fuse: SMT 750mA
- Power Input: +12VDC apx 200mA
- Number of Outputs: 8 (optional 4)
- Voltage Output: 0~10VDC each, (500 ohm minimum load)
- Source Current Output: 20mA Max
- Sink Current Output: 10mA Max
- LED status indicator: Fast blink=on-board communications error has occurred, Slow blink=A DMX overrun error has occurred
- DATA TYPE: DMX (250Khz)
- RDM: No
- Weight: 3 oz
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 85°F
- Storage temperature: 0°F to 120°F
- Humidity: Noncondensing
PCB Selectable Features
- 5" Wire Leads - Pre tinned and installed wire leads
- 12V 1A Power Supply - Wall style wires tinned
- DIN Clips for 35mm Rail - Clips installed on the PCB (no standoffs)
- DIN Rail 35mm 8 inch - PCB with DIN clips will mount directly to rail
- Inside Access Assembly
- External Access Assembly
The DX10V-SG-PCB converts a DMX input to a variable 0 to 10 volt analog output and if the DMX level is apx 5% the 0-10V signal is shorted directly to ground, using a mechanical reed relay. If the connected LED drivers do not turn off the LEDs completely when the DMX level is zero, then this functionality may do so. Our DX10V-PRL-PCB will do the same function as well but requires wiring the 120V power to the respective relay that shuts off the power to the fixture or drivers. Standard unit is equipped with 8 channels, (4 channel PCBs available in lots of 5). See the DMX 0 - 10 Volt Products Page to decide if this function will work for your system. Additional order View 4 output PCBs in lots of 5.
To test if this function will work with an existing installation, set the DMX level to zero. If the LEDs are still illuminated connect the 0-10V pink (or purple) wire to the ground. If the LEDs turn off then this PCB should work. To test uninstalled fixtures or drivers, connect a 10 volt source with a 10K ohm potentiometer to vary the 0-10V input and test dimming the LED. When turned all the way down and the lights are still illuminated, connect the 0-10V pink (or purple) wire to the ground. If the LEDs turn off then this PCB should work.
Control 0-10 volt LED drivers or dimmers, for example, from a DMX lighting board or DMX controller. Each output can source up to 20mA and sink up to 10mA. Each output is assigned to a consecutive DMX channel and will vary from 0 to 10 volts in respect to the corresponding DMX channels' level. The DX10V-SG-PCB unit has 8 channels, (4 channel PCB's available in lots of 5). See the DX10V 0-10 volt full description category page for more information.
The DX10V-PCB is designed to mounted for access to the dip switches and LED's either internal or external of an enclosure. The standoffs are mounted on the bottom of the PCB for installing in an enclosure. If the dip switches and LED's are to be accessible from the exterior of the enclosure then select the faceplate mounting option.
- Output switches directly to ground at 5%
- Screw terminals installed for easy connection
- 8 Independent 10 Volt Outputs
- Data & Power LED indicators
DMX 0-10 Volt Analog Converter PCB with Switch to Ground
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DX10V-SG-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 5 or more $246.00
- 10 or more $233.00
Tags: DMX, 512, 0-10 volt, converter, dimmer, controller, analog, dx10v-sg, pcb, printed circuit board, ground, switch