- POWER INPUT: 100 ~ 240 50 ~ 60Hz, 0.3A
- POWER USAGE: apx .43 watts, 5VDC at 85mA with 32 devices connected
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX512 - 5 (or 3) pin male XLR, Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +
- INPUT IC: Standard electronic isolation, check listing for chipset (Isolation) upgrade options
- DATA OUTPUT: DMX512 output - 5 (or 3) pin female XLR, Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +
- RDM: No
- UL Listings: Power Supply, PCB pre populated
- DIMENSIONS: 4” x .77” (excluding female release tab dimensions)
5 pin XLR for both ends or combination of 3 & 5 pins
The DXT is a DMX 512 In Line Buffer (Driver) through XLR connector (3 or 5 pin). Connect to any DMX 512 universe, daisy chain, or DMX control line and connect up to 32 additional devices. Install between any device that needs DMX buffering (or redriving) Features a power LED and a data / active LED. Includes an attached power supply as shown. If you need voltage protection and true fault LED indications, the chipset can be upgraded which provides TVS (Transient Voltage Suppression) protection IC and a true fault input indication IC. Please Note: This is a NON-Returnable Product.
DMX In Line Buffer / Driver
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DXT
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 2-3 Days