V2.04: Release Aug 2018 - Error correction: DMX lose timed out prematurely, increased time to 1 second
V2.03: Release June 2017 - Increased PWM frequency to 240hz
- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- MPN: DPM4-PWM-PCB
- Model: DPM4
- PWM Frequency: 240hz
- DMX Data: 250 kHz
- Voltage Input: Regulated +5VDC
- Current Input: 200mA (apx)
- Current Output per Channel Max: 15mA per circuit output
- Data Input: DMX512 output 250 kHz, (5 and/or 3 pin) male XLR [Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.4 x .75 inches including standoffs
- PCB Fuse: 5x20mm - 500mA
- DMX 8 bit or 16 bit resolution
- 16 bit high resolution at 2 channel outputs
- 8 bit at a lower resolution at 4 channel outputs
- LED mounting style, top mounted if the unit will be installed with access to the top of the PCB, bottom if the enclosure will have external LED accessibility, and uninstalled if unsure of the mounting style or the LEDs will be extended to the front panel.
- 5VDC Power Supply
- Mating chassis mount power con
The DPM PCB is a DMX to 4 channel with 8 bit resolution or 2 channel with 16 bit resolution PWM control PCB. Useful for sending PWM control signals to LED's drivers. Or set the unit in the "Switch" mode and control solid state relays (SSR). See the DMX Relay category page for more information.
Field Serviceable: Standard 5 x 20 mm Fuse and Socketed IC's for easy replacement
- HIGH QUALITY sockets: milled with GOLD contacts
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- Compatible with all ELM Video Technology's DMX512 PCB's
- Mates with the DPM-RD, DPM-RL/Coil, DPM-RL/SSR PCB's for more functionality
- LED's: Power, Data, Outputs 1, 2, 3, and 4
DMX PWM Controller PCB
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DPM4-PWM-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days