DMX512 CHANNEL ASSIGNMENT TABLE
DPM4 8 bit 4 CHANNEL PCB CONNECTIONS AND OPERATION
DPM4 16 bit 2 CHANNEL PCB CONNECTIONS AND OPERATION
DPM-RD Assembly Options PWM Driver PCB
V2.04: Release Aug 2018 - Error correction: DMX lose timed out prematurely, increased time to 1 second
V2.03: Release June 2017 - Increased PWM frequency to 240hz
- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- MPN: DPM4-RD-PCB
- Model: DPM4
- PWM Frequency: 240hz
- DMX Data: 250 kHz
- Voltage Input Range: +5VDC OR +7 to +15VDC
- Current Output Max: 500mA per circuit output
- Data Loop Output (if equipped): DMX, (5 and/or 3 pin) female XLR [Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- Data Input: DMX512 output 250 kHz, (5 and/or 3 pin) male XLR [Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.4 x 1 inches including standoffs
- PCB Fuse: 5x20mm - 500mA
- Choose power supply voltage from +7 ~ +15VDC, also sets the PWM or switch output voltage supply
- 8 bit 4 channel OR 16 bit 2 channel
- IC sockets available for DMX communication and processor chip
- Stack or Side-by-Side configuration: Stacked allows external enclosure access to the LED's and dip switches and requires drilling precise holes and 1 square cutout for the dip switches. The side-by-side configuration the PCB's would be mounted next to each other and have connecting interface jumpers. The LED's and dip switches are top mounted and are accessible from inside the enclosure. See the "DPM-RD Assembly Options PWM Driver PCB" link in the documentation folder.
- Add an additional DPM-RD sub PCB to provide additional outputs (same 4 channels). Also see the "DPM-RD Assembly Options PWM Driver PCB" link in the documentation folder
REPLACED WITH: DPM8-CONTROLLER-DRIVER-PCB.
Discontinued. The DPM PCB is a DMX to 4 channel with 8 bit resolution OR DMX to 2 channel with 16 bit resolution PWM driver. Useful for driving LED's directly. Or set the unit in the "Switch" mode and control solid state relays (SSR). See the PWM Switch Driver category page for more information.
- Field Serviceable: Standard 5 x 20 mm Fuse and Socketed IC's for easy replacement
- HIGH QUALITY sockets: milled with GOLD contacts
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- Compatible with all ELM Video Technology's DMX512 PCB's
- Mates with the DPM-RD, DPM-RL/Coil, DPM-RL/SSR PCB's for more functionality
- LED's: Power, Data, Outputs 1, 2, 3, and 4
DMX PWM Driver PCB
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DPM4-RD-PCB
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Tags: dmx, 512, dpm4, pulse, width, modulation, pwm, dimmer, LED, switch, driver, pcb