- DX10V USER GUIDE pdf
- DX10V CONNECTION DIAGRAM [pdf]
- DX10V 0-10 VOLT CONVERTER w/ LED DRIVER EXAMPLE
- DMX10V R6 DRILL TEMPLATE AND WIRING DIAGRAM [pdf]
- DMX512 CHANNEL ASSIGNMENT TABLE [pdf]
- DMX10V USER GUIDE Hardware Rev 6 [pdf]
- DMX10V USER GUIDE Revision 2-5 [pdf]
- DMX10V R4-5 DRILL TEMPLATE AND WIRING DIAGRAM [pdf]
- DMX10V R1-2-3 DRILL TEMPLATE AND WIRING DIAGRAM [pdf]
- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Brand: ELM Video Technology
- Model: DX10V-PCB
- Name: DMX to 0-10 Volt Analog Converter Switch Relay Driver
- MPN: DX10V-4-PCB
- UL Listings: PCB pre populated
- Dimensions: 1.3" Length x 3.4" Width x .6" Height (including standoffs)
- PCB Mounted Fuse: SMT 750mA
- Power Input: +12VDC apx 400mA (values apx, some circuits may vary)
- 4 Channel: no load:64mA full load 145mA
- Voltage Output: 0~10VDC each, (500 ohm minimum load)
- Source Current Output: 20mA Max
- Sink Current Output: 10mA Max
- DATA TYPE: DMX (250Khz)
- RDM: No
- Weight: 2 oz
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 85°F
- Storage temperature: 0°F to 120°F
- Humidity: Noncondensing
PCB Selectable features:
- (3) 12VDC Power Supply (will power up to 2 PCB's)
- 5" Wire Leads - 5" Wire leads are factory installed for all 5 PCB's
- (5 sets) DIN Rail Clips
- (3) DIN Rail 8" ( will mount 5 PCB's)
- Screw Terminals Omitted - If mounting the PCB on a faceplate with the LEDs and DIP switch accessible from the front of the enclosure, the screw terminals can be omitted and the wires soldered directly to the board to allow the pcb to mount flush.
- Mount Screw Terminals on Back of PCB - If mounting the PCB on a faceplate with the LEDs and DIP switch accessible from the front of the enclosure, the screw terminals can be mounted on the back of the board to allow the pcb to mount flush
DX10V Custom Option:
- Standard PCB is 0 to 10 volt output and will vary in respect to the DMX channel level
- The 0-5V option is a hardware change that will set the output voltage range from 0 to 5 volts output per channel and will vary in respect to the DMX channel level. e.g. channel level of 10% = .5 volts, 75% = 3.75 volts etc.
Lot of 5 custom 4 channel PCBs. The DX10V-PCB converts a DMX-512 input to a variable 0 to 10 volt analog output. Control 0-10 volt LED drivers or dimmers, for example, from a DMX lighting board or DMX controller. Also has a 'switch' option for controlling solid state relay's (SSR). Each output can source up to 20mA and sink up to 10mA. Each output is assigned to a consecutive DMX channel and will vary from 0 to 10 volts in respect to the corresponding DMX channels' level. See the DX10V 0-10 volt full description category page for more information.
The DX10V-PCB is designed to mounted for access to the dip switches and LED's either internal or external of an enclosure. The standoffs are mounted on the bottom of the PCB for installing in an enclosure. If the dip switches and LED's are to be accessible from the exterior of the enclosure then simply move the standoffs to the top of the PCB and mount face out of the enclosure.
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- Screw terminals installed for easy connection
- 4 Independent 10 Volt Outputs
- Data LED illuminates indicating DMX 512 signal is present, and a Power LED for +12VDC
- Switch mode to drive solid state relays
- Assign the address start channel to any of the 512 DMX channels
- Stand-alone (DMX off) optionally will turn all outputs on or off
- 0-5 volt outputs optional, or most preset output voltages can be set-contact us for custom voltages
- Preassembled DMX10V-PCB (Printed Circuit Board) with (4) .25" standoffs and screws for enclosure mounting
DMX (4) Ch 0-10 Volt Analog Converter PCB Lot of 5
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DX10V-4-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 2-3 Days
- 2 or more $599.00
Tags: DMX, 512, 0-10 volt, converter, dimmer, controller, analog, dx10v, pcb, lot of 5, printed circuit board