- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Name: DMX 0 to 10 Volt Analog Converter
- Description: The DX10V converts a DMX-512 input to a variable 0 to 10 volt analog output.
- MPN: DX10Vr-8-DC3P
- UL Listings: Power supply, PCB pre populated
- Condition: New
- Model: DX10Vr
- CHASSIS: Anodized Aluminum .093" thick RoHS compliant
- External Fuse: 2A 5x20mm
- PCB Fuse: SMT 750mA
- Voltage Output: 0~10VDC, (500 ohm minimum load)
- Source Output Current: 20mA Max each
- Sink Output Current: 10mA Max each
- DATA TYPE: DMX (250Khz)
- Data Input: 5 (or 3) pin female XLR, [Pin 1 Not connected, Pin 2Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- Data Loop Output: (If equipped) 5 (or 3) pin female XLR, [Pin 1 Looped from pin 1 of input XLR, Pin 2Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- Dimensions: 19 x 1.75 x 8 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F
- Storage temperature: 0°F to 120°F
- Humidity: Noncondensing
- Refresh Rate Per Second Per PCB: 4 Ch's = 1162, 8 Ch's = 571, 12 Ch's = 384, 16 Ch's = 285 (amount of times per second the outputs are updated)
- Output Connections: DB9 Female
- External Power Supply: +12VDC wall style
- Voltage Input: 100 ~ 132 (or 240) VAC
- Current Output (Min): 2 Amps
- Polarization: Positive Center
- Output Connector: Locking Barrel Plug, 2.1mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 9.5mm
- Equipped with a single DMX input, optionally add a loop thru with 3 or 5 XLR connectors (terminate if unused)
- Equipped with 8 channel outputs, optional 16 ~ 64 channel outputs
The DX10Vr is a DMX to 0-10 volt analog converter (other voltages available) in a 19" 1RU rackmount enclosure. With the customizable 1RU enclosure, add features or design your own. The 12" deep enclosure has plenty of space for additional circuitry that can be added (factory or end user). Many possibilities are available! Call or email sales for your custom configuration or design needs. Includes solderless DB9 screw terminal connector(s) and external power supply. Base unit has 8 outputs, optionally add up to 64 outputs. See the DX10V Product Page and the DX10V-PCB for additional functional definitions and information.
Stock photo front and back example shown.
For optical or buffer protection see these options: Inline Opto Isolator PCB, In line Buffer PCB, Full Optically Isolated Buffer, or Full Optically Isolated Buffer.
Call or email sales today!
DMX 0-10 Volt Analog Converter 19" 1RU Rack Mount
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DX10Vr
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 3-5 Days