V2.04: Release Aug 2018 - Error correction: DMX lose timed out prematurely, increased time to 1 second
V2.03: Release June 2017 - Increased PWM frequency to 240hz
- NOTE: This unit is not UL listed or certified, power supplies are either UL Listed and/or CE certified.
- CHASSIS: Anodized Aluminum .093" thick RoHS compliant.
- Internal FUSE for Control PCB: 500mA (5x20 mm)
- Internal FUSE for relays: Coil/Mechanical : 5 Amp, for SSR (Solid State Relay) 2 Amp - (5x20 mm) per circuit
- DATA TYPE: DMX (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX - 5 (or 3) pin male XLR, Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +
- DATA LOOP OUTPUT: 5 (or 3) pin female XLR's, Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +
- UL Listings: Power Supply, Relays vary check contact sales
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 6.7 x 2.1 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- External Power Supply: +5VDC wall style
- Voltage Input: 100 ~ 132 (or 240) VAC
- Current Output (Min): 1A
- Power (Min): 5 Watts
- Polarization: Positive Center
- Output Connector: Locking Barrel Plug, 2.5mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 9.5mm
FACTORY PRESET DMX ON/OFF THRESHOLDS:
- If the "DMX ON/OFF Threshold 50%" is selected the relay will turn on at 51% (DMX level 131), and the relay will turn off at 49% (DMX level 126).
- If the "DMX ON/OFF Threshold 7%" is selected the relay will turn on at 8% (DMX level 20), and the relay will turn off at 5% (DMX level 13).
- CUSTOM on/off settings are possible and factory set, contact us for more information.
- Coil/Mechanical or SSR (Solid State) relays
- 3 or 5 pin XLR connectors
- Mounting flanges - allows the unit to be counter top, under counter, or wall mounted
Replaced with the NEW DXRL
DPM-RL is a DMX 512 Relay Driver. Assign a DMX start channel, and the respective relays, either a mechanical or SSR (Solid State Relay), will turn on or off depending on the respective DMX channel level. Equipped with 2 or 4 independent relays (LEDs A and B), the coil/mechanical relay will switch up to 5A/120V and the SSR will switch 2A/120V, available on a screw terminal block for easy relay connections. The SSR version, (without moving parts or sounds,) could be used for rapid switching. Each relay has an internal fuse, and the external accessible fuse is for power input protection. The Start Channel is assigned by dip switches 1 ~ 9.
DMX Relay Driver
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DPM-RL
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 2-3 Days
- 5 or more $275.00
- 10 or more $260.00