- POWER INPUT: +5VDC regulated
- POWER USAGE: apx .45 watts (5VDC, 80mA) with 32 device load
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX512 - Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +
- INPUT IC: Standar electronic isolation, check listing for chipset (Isolation) upgrade options
- DATA OUTPUT: DMX512 output - Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +
- PCB Dimensions: .9" x .5" x .325"
- 5 Inch Wire Leads (Installed)
- Power Connector (Mates with listed power supply)
- 5V Power Supply
- Chipset upgrade has a TVS IC on the output for improved isolation and a true fault indication IC on the input.
- LED mounting style, top mounted if the unit will be installed with access to the top of the PCB, bottom if the enclosure will have external LED accessibility, and uninstalled if unsure of the mounting style or the LEDs will be extended to the front panel.
The DXT-PCB is a DMX 512 In Line Buffer PCB. With the tiny footprint PCB, install in any device that needs DMX buffering or driving. The DXT will source up to 32 DMX devices.
If you need voltage protection and true fault LED indications, the chipset can be upgraded which provides TVS (Transient Voltage Suppression) protection IC and a true fault input indication IC.
Features a power and data LED and 3" wire leads. Requires a +5V regulated power source.
DMX In Line Buffer/Driver PCB
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DXT-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 4 or more $37.00
- 10 or more $35.00