For Install and similar functionality examples, see the DXI-PCB Product.
- POWER INPUT: +5VDC regulated
- POWER USAGE: apx .5 watts (5VDC, 90mA) with 32 device load
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX512 - Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +
- ISOLATION: Optical Isolation IC - Note: requires a 25mA line load (does not conform to DMX input specifications)
- DATA OUTPUT: DMX512 output - Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +
- RDM: No
- UL Listings: PCB pre populated
- DIMENSIONS: .9" x .875" x 1.2"
- 5V Power Supply (will power up to 10 modules)
The DOXM-XLR Module is a DMX 512 Input Optical Isolator XLR module. Replace any XLR input connector for optical input isolation to your existing product. Or create a splitter by internally daisy chaining the DMX data output to a DBXF-XLR Module (see listing) to source up to 32 outputs each. Designed to mount into an (existing) XLR hole size of .93". Please note the line loading requirements listed below.
The DOXM-XLR optical isolation module may aid in protecting a DMX lighting board or any DMX 512 device from (high voltage) dimmers, fixtures, or any equipment on the DMX512 daisy chain. Features a red power input and a yellow data LED indicators, and 5" wire leads. Requires a +5V regulated power source. Ships as shown fully assembled with XLR connector. Optional 5 pin XLR.
DMX Optical Isolator Input In Line XLR
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DOX
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 5 or more $47.00
- 10 or more $44.00
- 50 or more $42.00
Tags: dmx, 512, in-line, optical, isolate, isolator, opto, iso, xlr, buffer