SV1.00: Release Dec 2018
- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained. NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- MANUFACTURER: ELM Video Technology
- PRODUCT NAME: DMX Relay Driver with optional 0-10 Volt Controller
- DESCRIPTION: The DXRL (DPM-RL) converts a DMX-512 input to relay control with optional corresponding variable 0 to 10 volt analog outputs.
- MPN: DXRL-4C16A-0-10V
- MODEL: DXRL (DPM-RL)
- +12VDC INPUT FUSE: PCB +12VDC - SMT 2A Slow
- +12VDC RELAY POWER OUTPUT FUSE: PCB SMT 1A Slow
- POWER INPUT CURRENT: 1030mA (65mA +  relay’s closed at 100mA ea, +  0~10 volt outputs at 20mA)
- RELAY OUTPUT CURRENT: 100mA Max each at +12VDC
- 0~10V SOURCE OUTPUT CURRENT: 20mA Max each (500 ohm minimum load)
- 0~10V SINK OUTPUT CURRENT: 10mA Max each
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz) [Pin 1 Shield (not connected on input), Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- DIMENSIONS: 2.1" H x 6.7" W x 4.1" D
- WEIGHT: 1.5 pounds
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE MAX: 32°F to 85°F
- PCB AND RELAY OPERATING TEMPERATURE MAX: 32°F to 125°F (Air cool if necessary)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 32°F to 120°F
- HUMIDITY: Non condensing
- REFRESH RATE: 571 per second w 8 channels (amount of times per second the outputs are updated)
- POWER SUPPLY: +12VDC wall mount (UL listed)
- Voltage Input: 100 ~ 132 (or 240) VAC
- Current Output (Min): 2 Amps
- Power (Min): 24 Watts
- Polarization: Positive Center
- Output Connector: Locking Barrel Plug, 2.5mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 9.5mm
RELAY SPECIFICATIONS IF EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY INSTALLED RELAYS:
- RELAY VOLTAGE MAX: 120VAC
- RELAY CURRENT MAX: 16 Amps each
- UL LISTINGS: +12VDC power supply and pre populated PCB are UL listed, (populated PCB: NO)
- RELAY APPROVALS: UL E58304; CSA LR48471
- RELAY CONTACT DATA: Contact arrangement: 1 form A (NO), 1 form B (NC), 1 form C (CO)
- RELAY CONTACT MATERIAL: AgSnOInO, AgCdO
- RELAY MIN RECOMMENDED CONTACT LOAD: 1A, 5VDC or 12VAC
- RELAY FREQUENCY OF OPERATION: with/without load 360/3600hr
- RELAY OPERATE/RELEASE TIME MAX, including bounce: 15/15ms
- RELAY MECHANICAL ENDURANCE: 10x106 operations
Basic unit: DMX to 4 Channel Internal Relay
- Add  0-10 Volt Outputs (Includes mating DB9 solderless screw terminal connector shown below)
- 8 Channel Relay Controller (no internal relay's or external screw connectors) DB9 connector for relay controlling customer provided relay's (see specifications relay power requirements) (Includes mating DB9 solderless screw terminal connector shown below)
- 3 or 5 pin XLR connector
- Mounting flanges - allows the unit to be counter top, under counter, or wall mounted
- Solderless screw terminal connector
NEW - Now Available!
NEW - DXRL is a DMX 512 4 (or 8) channel relay controller with optional 0-10 volt variable analog outputs. Assign a DMX start channel, assigned by dip switches 1 ~ 9, and the respective relay will turn on or off depending on the respective DMX channel level. Equipped with 4 independent relays the coil/mechanical relay will switch up to 16A at 120VAC available on a screw terminal block for easy relay connections. Note: Relays are not internally fused, proper fusing and/or breaker is recommended per installation specifications for each relay input and/or output. The DMX threshold or trigger value can be set to 5% or 50% via dip switch 10, and the standalone (no DMX present) setting can be either full on or all off.
The optional 0-10 volt outputs can be used to control LED drivers or any 0-10 volt controlled devices. The 0-10 volt outputs correspond to the respective DMX channel, that is, if the 1st relay is controlled by DMX channel 1, then the 1st 0-10 volt output is controlled by DMX channel one. This is useful if for example if an LED driver doesn't dim to fully off then the power can be disconnected to the driver or fixture using the corresponding relay circuit.
If outboard relays are controlled then the DXRL has two high density connectors to interface external equipment. Eight relay driver outputs, each can control a +12VDC at up to 100mA relay, and eight 0-10 volt outputs, each can control up to 20mA source (10mA sink) current at 10 volts.
Includes wall style power supply and mating DB9 screw terminal (no solder) connector(s) as equipped - See options tab
DMX Relay Driver w/ 0-10V Option
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DXRL
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 2-3 Days
- 5 or more $275.00
- 10 or more $260.00