See PCB selected documentation page(s)
See respective PCB selected spec page(s)
- Chipset upgrade - The chipset upgrade has TVS IC's installed on the outputs offering TVS isolation on each output of the splitter.
- Optical input option (Please Note - In order to optically isolate the input and offer protection, the DSI-4 requires a 25mA input line load which is ½ of a DMX 512 daisy chain load. It is recommended this unit be used directly out of the lighting board or DMX generating device. Because of this load the input does not conform to the DMX 512 specifications but should work with most systems.)
- 5VDC Power Supply - Needed if used as an independent module
The DSP2x module is a DMX splitter (booster or amplifier) that uses transient voltage suppression (TVS) isolation. Mounts up to 4 splitter PCB's and can be wired in different configurations, e.g. (4) 1x4, (1) 1x8, (1) 1x4 and (1) 1x12 splitter, etc. See the DMX modular system page, standard splitter page, and the optical input splitter page for more information.
DSP2x FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Customizable Modular Design - easily mounts in the 2RU rack mount chassis
- Field Serviceable: Standard 5 x 20mm Fuse and Socketed chips (IC's) for easy replacement HIGH QUALITY sockets: milled with GOLD contacts
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- Compact Rugged Aluminum Faceplate
- 'Active' LED illuminates indicating DMX signal is present, Power LED for 5VDC
DMX Splitter 4x4 Module
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DSP2x
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 2-3 Days