- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Name: DMX Splitter / Booster / Amp
- Description: Creates 4 DMX outputs from a single output of any DMX generating device.
- MPN: DS4-DC3P
- Model: DS4
- UL Listings: Power Supply, PCB pre populated
- CHASSIS: Anodized Aluminum .093" thick RoHS compliant.
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX512 - 5 (or 3) pin male XLR, [Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +]
- DATA OUTPUT: 4 separate DMX512 outputs - 5 (or 3) pin female XLR's, [Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 6.7 x 2.1 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Power Consumption: Apx 350mA with 4 outputs sourcing 32 loads each
- Internal PCB FUSE: 500mA 5x20 mm
- External Power Supply: +5VDC wall mount
- Voltage Input: 100 ~ 132 (or 240) VAC
- Current Output (Min): 1 Amps
- Power (Min): 5 Watts
- Polarization: Positive Center
- Output Connector: Locking Barrel Plug, 2.5mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 9.5mm
- 3 or 5 Pin XLR connector
- Chipset upgrade - The chipset upgrade has TVS IC's installed on the outputs offering TVS isolation on each output of the splitter.
- Mounting flanges - allows the unit to be counter top, under counter, or wall mounted
DMX 512 1x4 TVS Splitter is a 1 in 4 out splitter (distributor, buffer, amplifier, booster) that takes the output of a any DMX 512 device (lighting console e.g.) and actively splits the signal providing 4 separate DMX 512 outputs. The DS4 Splitter also offers *True Fault input LED indication. Choose the Chipset Upgrade for TVS (Transient Voltage Suppression) protection on each output. The internal DS4-PCB has a 120 ohm terminating resistor on board with a selectable jumper. Power supply included.
*True Fault - An open condition or unstable input will show true input conditions.
Note - The outputs are separately driven and electronically isolated, not "Transient Voltage Suppressed" isolated from each other unless the CHIPSET UPGRADE is selected.
- Field Serviceable: Standard 5 x 20mm Fuse
- Chip sockets for easy replacement (high quality sockets milled with gold contacts)
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- Compact Rugged Aluminum Chassis
- Quality XLR Connectors (5 and 3 pin interchangeable for custom configurations)
- 'Active' LED illuminates indicating DMX signal is present, Power LED for 5VDC
DMX Splitter 1x4
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DS4
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days