- DTR USER GUIDE [PDF]
- SOFTWARE FLOW CHART [PDF]
- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Brand: ELM Video Technology
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Model: DTR-HH
- Description: DMX Tester / Analyzer in a portable hand held enclosure
- Humidity: Noncondensing
- Non-Volatile Memory Writes: Minimum 100K, Typical 1M
- Non-Volatile Memory Retention: Minimum 40 Yrs, Typical 100 Yrs
- Chassis: Plastic, Polyamide
- Color: Gray
- Data Input: DMX512 output 250 kHz, 5 and/or 3 pin male XLR [Pin 1 - NC, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- Data Output: DMX512 output 250 kHz, 5 and/or 3 pin female XLR [Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- RDM: No
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Batteries: 6 AA
- External Power Input +9VDC
- Power Connector: 5.5 x 2.1 x 9.5 center positive connector
- Internal FUSE: 500mA 5x20mm
- Size: 8.661" L x 4.567" W x 2.008" (220.00mm x 116.00mm x 51mm)
- POWER: Apx 132mA Rx and Tx Active,
- Back light=0,
- 140mA back light=25%,
- 161mA back light=50%,
- 170mA back light=75%,
- 173mA back light=100%
- External Power Supply (Optional) : +9VDC Wall Mount
- Voltage - Input 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Current - Output (Max): 1A
- Power (Watts): 9W
- Polarization: Positive Center
- Output Connector: Barrel Plug, 2.1mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D. x 9.5mm
- 5 pin XLR connectors
- 9VDC power supply
The DTR-HH is a DMX 512 tester data send / receive unit with 10 store and recall preset scene snapshots. Each of the 10 presets will store 512 channel levels including the packet size and start code. Each preset can be edited to precise values and recalled anytime.
- GROUP Grab an incoming scene or set any level to any channel to create a custom snapshot of any scene. Then save, edit, or load a preset.
- ALL sends a specific level to all of the channels at once.
- SINGLE sends a specific level on a single channel and advance it to any channel.
- Set the Packet Size
- Set the Start Code
- Auto Off override if transmitting option
- Analyze incoming DMX data on any of the 512 channels.
- Analyze Packet Frequency, Size, and Length.
- Transmit (or Send) any Preset Snapshot
- Loop through the incoming data
- Add an optional offset value to change to any start channel needed
- Status is recalled upon repowering
Just connect your DMX daisy chain to the output XLR and send any DMX channel any level. The input XLR can be analyzed or 'looped thru' to the output. The DTR has multiple modes and features such as:
- 10 Preset Scene Snapshots (Store and Recall)
- Decimal, Hexadecimal, and Percentage Display Options
- Statistics Display (packet size, start code, and rate (or frequency)
- Soft Keys and Navigation Buttons for fast menu selections
- Editable Packet Size and Start Code
- Auto Off (user programmable time)
- Auto Dim (user programmable time)
- Battery Powered or external +9V power
- Easy Editing of Stored Scene Snapshots
- 20x4 Line Back Lit LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Programmable Backlight and Contrast Adjustments
- 7~15VDC Input Range
The DMX Preset has many different uses for example: To Receive: connect the input to any DMX 512 source and analyze and/or save the data (i.e. 512 channel levels, packet size, start code, and frequency) to 1 of 10 presets. Any snapshot or preset can be edited and resaved at any time. To Send (or Transmit): connect the output to any DMX 512 daisy chain as the (only) DMX generating device and send any channel any level, packet size, and start code. Create the scene from scratch or recall it from 1 of 10 stored presets. Receive and Send: connect a DMX source to the input and a daisy chain to the output. Analyze, Send, or in the Operate Mode the input can be "looped through" to the output, or a preset can be loaded to send. Create an offset value for the start of the packet, for example, start sending channel 1 out on channel 25 (ch 2=26, ch 3=27 etc.)
Requires 6 AA Battery's (not included)
Optional +9VDC Power supply with a 5.5 x 2.1 x 9.5 center positive connector
DMX Tester Portable
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DTR-HH
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 3-5 Days
- 5 or more $439.00
Tags: dmx, 512, analyzer, analyser, tester, store, scene, recall, hand, held, hh, portable, battery