V2.04: Release Aug 2018 - Error correction: DMX lose timed out prematurely, increased time to 1 second
V2.03: Release June 2017 - Increased PWM frequency to 240hz
FACTORY PRESET DMX ON/OFF THRESHOLDS:
- If the "DMX ON/OFF Threshold 50%" is selected the relay will turn on at 51% (DMX level 131), and the relay will turn off at 49% (DMX level 126).
- If the "DMX ON/OFF Threshold 7%" is selected the relay will turn on at 8% (DMX level 20), and the relay will turn off at 5% (DMX level 13).
- CUSTOM on/off settings are possible and factory set, contact us for more information.
- Optionally add a 2nd dual PCB to control up to 4 relay's per module
- Mechanical or SSR (Solid State
- 5VDC Power Supply - Needed if used as an independent module
The DRL2 module is a DMX 512 relay driver that will control 2 or 4 relays mechanical/coil or solid state (SSR) relays. See the RELAY DRIVER page for more information. A companion DAC I-O module is needed to provide relay output AC edison style plugs, or the DM6 module for low voltage I-O connections.
DMX Relay Driver Module
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DPM2-RL
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 2-3 Days