The MLC (Midi Line Converter / driver) is a midi to line or line to midi extender / converter / repeater with input select switches. With a pair of MLC units a standard Midi signal can be sent up to 3000'. A standard Midi output is rated for 50' max. This extender is useful for sending Midi signals a longer distance with optional multiple taps, or daisy chains up to 32 MLC connections. Ideal for sending Midi backstage or long cable runs, and then optionally looping it back to the control room for verification. Note: minimum of 2 units are required, one to send/encode and one to receive/decode.
Dual input option is available, 2 independent circuit/drivers in the same unit. Each side, A and B, has two outputs and are always active, repeating the selected inputs data. And an MLC-S companion unit is available that interfaces with the MLC that offers electronic switching of inputs and LED indicators to show traffic.
- DUAL Midi to Line / Line to Midi Converter / Extender / Repeater
- Input Selection Switch - Line or Midi
- Power and Data Indicator LED's
- Line Terminating Switches
- Binding Posts for Quick Cable Connection
- Optional Alternative Power Input Connects to an MLC-S Module for Added Features