DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained. NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
MANUFACTURER: ELM Video Technology
NAME: DMX to PWM Controller and/or Driver
DESCRIPTION: The DPM8-PCB converts DMX to variable duty cycle PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
PCB FUSE: SMT 2A
PWM OUT FUSE: Inline 2A (installed if unit has a 12V output)
POWER INPUT: +12VDC 80mA + sum of PWM outputs
PWM VOLT/AMP: Ground Drive Unit outputs a ground signal for the duration of the respective duty cycle at a max of 150mA. If an alternate external power supply max voltage 30VDC.
3.4V Control Voltage Unit outputs a +3.4 volt signal for the duration of the respective duty cycle at a max of 5mA
DATA TYPE: DMX 512 (250Khz)
DATA INPUT: 3 (or 5) pin male XLR [Pin 1 Not connected, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
DATA LOOP OUT: (If equipped) 3 (or 5) pin female XLR [Pin 1 Looped from pin 1 of input XLR, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
RDM CAPABLE: No
DIMENSIONS: 1.3"W x 1.4"L x 1"H
WEIGHT: 2 oz
OPERATING TEMP:32°F to 100°F
HUMIDITY: Non condensing
OUTPUT CONN.: Screw terminal blocks
POWER SUPPLY: Wall style either +12VDC or +5VDC depending on selection
Voltage Input: 100 ~ 132 (or 240) VAC
Current Output: 1A or 2A depending on unit/options
Select the PCB Voltage Input:
- Select 12VDC or 5VDC Input depending on available power supplies or requirements
PCB Selectable Features:
- 12VDC 2A Power Supply for ground drive option that will use more than 1A total current considering the load
- 12VDC 1A Power Supply for ground drive option that will not use more than 1A total current considering the load
- 5VDC 1A Power Supply for ground drive option that will not use more than 1A total current considering the load or for the 3.4V control voltage output option
- DIN Clips for 35mm Rail
- DIN Rail 35mm 8 inch
- Omit Screw Terminals - screw terminals will not be installed or included-direct wire soldered to PCB
- LED's top flush mounted, screw terminals top mounted. If mounting inside an enclosure with all selections, connections, and LED indicators top mounted.
- LED's top mount extended for faceplate assembly, screw terminals bottom mounted - DIP Switches and LED indicators are extended so they are accessible outside of an enclosure and the screw terminals are bottom mounted. NOTE: requires custom faceplate holes and cutouts to mount.
- 3.4V Control Voltages (5mA per output MAX)
- Ground Drive (Drive SSRs or LEDs w/ variable voltages up to 30V 150mA)
The DPM8-PCB is a next generation new design DMX to 8 channel PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) controller driver with a wide range of tunable frequencies that can be user programmed. Need PWM to vary the frequency of LED's to eliminate TV strobing? The DPM8-PCB will allow up to 4 different frequencies to be tuned (2 independent PWM outputs per frequency). The standard frequency range is from 123hz - 31.25Khz or in the Hi Speed option the range is tunable from 980hz to 250Khz. Each ground drive output can drive up to 150mA at 12VDC (30VDC Max). Designed to control SSR (Solid State Relays) that could then directly power high power LED fixtures, or any PWM circuits that need DMX to PWM control. ORchoose the positive control voltage version that can provide a low current control voltage output.
- 4 programmable tunable frequency settings
- 8 Independent outputs
- Choose either ground drive OR control voltage functionality
- Programmable stand alone (no DMX) outputs
- Compatible with all ELM Video Technology's DMX products
- Drive solid state relays or any PWM controlled input
- LED indicators for: Power, Data/Status, and 8 Outputs
DMX to 8 PWM Controller Driver PCB
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DPM8-PWM-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 5 or more $151.00
- 10 or more $143.00