V1.04 - Nov 2020
V1.03 - Released Feb 2020 (In Manual mode - no longer stores preset DMX Level, repower, DMX Loss, or DMX Ch Edit resets levels to zero, level change affects all 512 channels excluding offset value. Changed a few timer settings. )
DCRD Users Guide - V1.02 - Released March 2018
DCRD Users Guide V1.01
- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- MPN: DCRD-PCB
- UL Listings: PCB pre populated
- DMX Data: 250 kHz
- Voltage Input: Regulated +12VDC or +5VDC – Factory Set
- Current Input: 120mA (apx)
- Data Input: DMX512, [Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- Data Output: DMX512, [Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- RDM: No
- Dimensions: 2" W x 1.5" L x .95" H (top of tact switches)
- PCB Fuse: SMT - 500mA
- Standoff Height: .25" (7 Segment display mounts flush to surface)
- Button Height above standoff: .3"
- DCRD Voltage Input Selection: Select the input voltage needed for installation, this is a factory set option
- +5VDC or +12VDC power supply
- Up/Down Switch Screw Terminals, No On Board Switches: Instead of UP/DOWN switches installed on the PCB, a 3 pin screw terminal will be mounted on the bottom of the PCB (Ground, Up, Down connections) for access to customer supplied/installed switches. Recommended for industrial and outdoor fixtures or devices that require a more robust switch.
- Small Tact Switches: small switches installed on the PCB with .25" height standoffs and spacing (see documentations tab for dimensions)
- Large Switches: Larger and more robust switches installed on the PCB with .5" height standoffs and spacing (see documentations tab for dimensions)
The DCRD-PCB is a DMX input channel reassignment (re-addresser) module. Readdresses the DMX start channel of a fixture or device that either has a hard to set dip switch, or doesn't have a user settable DMX channel. Designed to mount inside a DMX device (custom cutouts needed for external access). Simply loop the DMX input data through the DCRD module, set the device to channel 1 (if available to do so), apply power, set the channel via the up/down switches and operate as normal. To add to cart select the Voltage Input Selection.
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable design
- Assign the DMX start address channel to any of the 512 channels to any DMX device
- Optional 5V or 12VDC power option (factory set)
- Screw terminals installed for easy connection
- Optional off board screw terminal connections for external up/down switch installation (recommended for industrial or outdoor DMX equipment where a more robust switch is needed)
- Set DMX Loss Directive to either set the DMX output levels (fixture brightness) or turn off the DMX
- Dimmable display
- Pre assembled PCB (Printed Circuit Board) with (4) standoffs as shown in photos
DMX Channel Reassign Display Module
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DCRD
- Availability: In Stock
- 5 or more $94.00
- 10 or more $89.00
- 50 or more $84.00
- 100 or more $79.00