- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained. NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- MANUFACTURER: ELM Video Technology
- PRODUCT NAME: DMX Relay Driver PCB with optional 0-10 Volt Controller
- DESCRIPTION: The DXRL converts a DMX-512 input to relay control with optional corresponding variable 0 to 10 volt analog outputs.
- MPN: DXRL-PCB-8C-0-10V
- MODEL: DXRL-PCB
- +12VDC INPUT FUSE: PCB +12VDC - SMT 2A Slow
- +12VDC RELAY POWER OUTPUT FUSE: PCB SMT 1A Slow
- POWER INPUT CURRENT: 1030mA (65mA +  relay’s closed at 100mA ea, +  0~10 volt outputs at 20mA)
- RELAY OUTPUT CURRENT: SINK/GROUND Drive at 100mA Max each
- [Optional] 0~10V SOURCE OUTPUT CURRENT: 20mA Max each (500 ohm minimum load)
- [Optional] 0~10V SINK OUTPUT CURRENT: 10mA Max each
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz) [Pin 1 Shield (not connected on input), Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- PCB DIMENSIONS: 1.3" Length x 3.4" Width x .6" Height (including standoffs)
- WEIGHT: 2 ounces
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE MAX: 32°F to 85°F
- PCB OPERATING TEMPERATURE MAX: 32°F to 125°F (Air cool if necessary)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 32°F to 120°F
- HUMIDITY: Non condensing
- UL LISTINGS: +12VDC power supply and pre populated PCB are UL listed, (populated PCB: NO)
- 12VDC Power Supply
- DIN Rail Clips
- DIN Rail 8"
- Screw Terminals Omitted - If mounting the PCB on a faceplate with the LEDs and DIP switch accessible from the front of the enclosure, the screw terminals can be omitted and the wires soldered directly to the board to allow the pcb to mount flush.
- LED's Top mounted extended for faceplate installations - as shown. LED's will extend through predrilled user enclosure
- LED's Bottom mounted extended for faceplate installations - this option allows the LED's will extend through predrilled user enclosure and the 0-10 volt optional pcb to be installed on top of the PCB. Note the dip switches will not be accessible on the user faceplate.
- LED's Uninstalled - (included) to be extended for customer installation
DXRL SUB PCB Add On: A small sub PCB is required to add the 8 channels of 0-10 volt outputs. This sub PCB can be factory mounted on the top of the main board or the bottom. The "Face Up / DIN Rail Mounting" option will have the sub PCB and the screw terminals top mounted for inside an enclosure or with DIN clips for DIN rail mounting. The "Faceplate Mounting" option will have the sub PCB and the screw terminals bottom mounted allowing the PCB DIP switches and LED's to be accessible from the outside of an enclosure with accessible holes made in the enclosure.
- Face Up / DIN Rail Mounting / Enclosure Mounting - Sub PCB and screw terminals TOP MOUNTED (Inside enclosure or DIN Clips for DIN rail mounting)
- Faceplate Mounting - Sub PCB and screw terminals BOTTOM MOUNTED, LED's top mounted
DXRL is a DMX 512 8 channel relay controller with optional 0-10 volt variable analog outputs. Assign a DMX start channel, assigned by dip switches 1 ~ 9, and the respective relay will turn on or off depending on the respective DMX channel level. Connect up to 8 independent relay's [SINK/GROUND Driven] (up to 100mA ea), coil/mechanical or SSR (Solid State Relay) relay's. The DMX level threshold or trigger value can be set to 5% or 50% via dip switch 10, and the standalone (no DMX present) setting can be either full on or all off.
The optional 0-10 volt outputs can be used to control LED drivers or any 0-10 volt controlled devices. The 0-10 volt outputs correspond to the respective DMX channel, that is, if the 1st relay is controlled by DMX channel 1, then the 1st 0-10 volt output is controlled by DMX channel one. This is useful, for example, if an LED driver doesn't dim to 'full off' then the power can be disconnected to the 0-10V driver or fixture using the corresponding relay circuit.
DXRL-PCB Features Include:
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- Compatible with all ELM Video Technology's DMX512 PCB's
- Controls up to 8 relay's
- (8) 0-10 Volt optional analog outputs
DMX Relay Driver PCB w/ 0-10V Option
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DXRL-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 5 or more $151.00
- 10 or more $143.00
- 50 or more $135.00
- 100 or more $127.00