DXRL-PCB CONNECTION DIAGRAM and SPECIFICATIONS [pdf]
DXRL-PCB RELAY CONNECTION EXAMPLE [pdf]
DXRL-PCB DRILL TEMPLATE [pdf]
- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained. NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- MANUFACTURER: ELM Video Technology
- PRODUCT NAME: DMX Relay Driver PCB with optional 0-10 Volt Controller
- DESCRIPTION: The DXRL converts a DMX-512 input to relay control with optional corresponding variable 0 to 10 volt analog outputs.
- MPN: DXRL-PCB-8C-0-10V
- MODEL: DXRL-PCB
- +12VDC INPUT FUSE: PCB +12VDC - SMT 2A Slow
- +12VDC RELAY POWER OUTPUT FUSE: PCB SMT 1A Slow
- POWER INPUT CURRENT: 1030mA (65mA +  relay’s closed at 100mA ea, +  0~10 volt outputs at 20mA)
- RELAY OUTPUT CURRENT: SINK/GROUND Drive at 100mA Max each
- [Optional] 0~10V SOURCE OUTPUT CURRENT: 20mA Max each (500 ohm minimum load)
- [Optional] 0~10V SINK OUTPUT CURRENT: 10mA Max each
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz) [Pin 1 Shield (not connected on input), Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- PCB DIMENSIONS: 1.3" Length x 3.4" Width x .6" Height (including standoffs)
- WEIGHT: 2 ounces
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE MAX: 32°F to 85°F
- PCB OPERATING TEMPERATURE MAX: 32°F to 125°F (Air cool if necessary)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 32°F to 120°F
- HUMIDITY: Non condensing
- UL LISTINGS: +12VDC power supply and pre populated PCB are UL listed, (populated PCB: NO)
- 12VDC Power Supply
- DIN Rail Clips
- DIN Rail 8"
- Screw Terminals Omitted - If mounting the PCB on a faceplate with the LEDs and DIP switch accessible from the front of the enclosure, the screw terminals can be omitted and the wires soldered directly to the board to allow the pcb to mount flush.
- CUSTOM DMX ON/OFF THRESHOLDS:
- If the dip switch threshold setting is 50% then the relays will turn on at 51% (DMX level 131 of 255), and the relay will turn off at 49% (DMX level 126 of 255).
- If the dip switch threshold setting is 5%" then the relays will turn on at 7% (DMX level 18 of 255), and the relay will turn off at 3% (DMX level 9 of 255).
- CUSTOM on/off settings are possible and factory set, contact us for more information, or select CUSTOM and add the desired ON/OFF value settings in the comment section. Note: Some analog controllers may vary while idle, a small window is recommended of at least 2%.
LED and Screw Terminal Mounting
- LED's top flush mounted, screw terminals top mounted - LED's are installed flush to the PCB and the screw terminals are top mounted. Standoffs are installed on the bottom at .375" in height. PCB access is top access inside an enclosure.
- LED's top mount extended for faceplate assembly, screw terminals bottom mounted - as shown in photo. LED's are top mounted and will extend through predrilled user enclosure holes for faceplate style assembly. Screw terminals are mounted on the bottom. Standoffs are top installed at .25" in height.
- LED's - bottom mount extended for faceplate assembly, screw terminals top mounted - LED's are Bottom mounted and will extended through predrilled user enclosure holes for faceplate style assembly. Screw terminals are mounted on the top of the PCB. Standoffs are bottom installed at .25" in height. Note the dip switches will not be accessible on the user faceplate.
DXRL SUB PCB Add On: A small sub PCB is required to add the 8 channels of 0-10 volt outputs 20mA each. This sub PCB is factory mounted on the opposite side of the LED's.
DXRL is a DMX 512 8 channel relay controller with optional 0-10 volt variable analog outputs. Assign a DMX start channel, assigned by dip switches 1 ~ 9, and the respective relay will turn on or off depending on the respective DMX channel level. Connect up to 8 independent relay's [SINK/GROUND Driven] (up to 100mA ea), coil/mechanical or SSR (Solid State Relay) relay's. The DMX level threshold or trigger value can be set to 5% or 50% via dip switch 10, and the standalone (no DMX present) setting can be either full on or all off.
The optional 0-10 volt outputs can be used to control LED drivers or any 0-10 volt controlled devices. The 0-10 volt outputs correspond to the respective DMX channel, that is, if the 1st relay is controlled by DMX channel 1, then the 1st 0-10 volt output is controlled by DMX channel one. This is useful, for example, if an LED driver doesn't dim to 'full off' then the power can be disconnected to the 0-10V driver or fixture using the corresponding relay circuit.
DXRL-PCB Features Include:
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- Compatible with all ELM Video Technology's DMX512 PCB's
- Controls up to 8 relay's
- (8) 0-10 Volt optional analog outputs
DMX Relay Driver PCB w/ 0-10V Option
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DXRL-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 5 or more $151.00
- 10 or more $143.00
- 50 or more $135.00
- 100 or more $127.00
Tags: DMX, 512, relay, driver, control, switch, dxrl, contact, closure, water, fountain, solenoid, coil, mechanical, ssr, 0-10 volt, pcb