- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Model: DSI4-PCB
- Name: DMX Splitter Optical Input
- MPN: DSI4-PCB
- UL Listings: PCB pre populated
- PCB FUSE: 500mA 5x20 mm
- POWER: Apx 350mA with 4 outputs sourcing 32 loads each
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX512 - Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +,
- DATA OUTPUT: 4 separate DMX512 outputs - Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +
- Dimensions: 1.3" Length x 3.4" Width x 1" Height (including standoffs)
- Weight: 2 oz
- Chipset upgrade - The chipset upgrade has TVS IC's installed on the outputs offering TVS isolation on each output of the splitter.
- IC Sockets - Easily replace chips by adding IC sockets
- Screw Terminals - this option allows for easy wire connecting and disconnecting.
- Wire Leads - 6" leads installed for easy connections in your installation
- 5V Power Supply - wall style power supply compatible with the DS4 splitter PCB
- Power Connector - panel mount connector compatible with the above power supply
- LED mounting style, top mounted if the unit will be installed with access to the top of the PCB, bottom if the enclosure will have external LED accessibility, and uninstalled if unsure of the mounting style or the LEDs will be extended to the front panel.
- DIN Clips for 35mm Rail - Clips are mounted on the PCB and will snap onto a 35mm rail
- DIN Rail 35mm x 8"
- Enclosure Labels: black on white, black on clear, or download ENCLOSURE LABELS
The DSI4-PCB is a DMX Optical Input Splitter (distributor, buffer, amplifier, or booster) PCB with 1 input and 4 outputs and optical isolation on the input offering potentially higher voltage protection. To "Add to Cart" select the LED mounting style required.
For added protection, the chipset upgrade option replaces the output chips with a TVS IC offering higher voltage protection on each output of the splitter.
*NOTE - In order to optically isolate the input and offer protection, the DSI-4 requires a 25mA input line load which is ½ of a DMX 512 daisy chain load. It is recommended this unit be used directly out of the lighting board or DMX generating device. Because of this load the input does not conform to the DMX 512 specifications but should work with most systems.
Also note that the 4 outputs are separately driven and electronically isolated, not optically isolated from each other.
- Design your own1 in X 4 out splitter with 3 or 5 pin XLR connectors or both
- Compatible with all ELM Video Technology's DMX512 PCB's
- Gang two or more PCB's together in a chassis for multiple outputs of 7 or more (Assembly Example jgp)
- Replaceable Standard 5 x 20mm Fuse
- Optional Socketed chips (IC's) for easy replacement
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- 'Active' LED illuminates indicating DMX signal is present, Power LED for 5VDC.
DSI-4 PCB INCLUDES:
- Assembled DSI-4 PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Assembly with (4) .375" standoffs and screws
**SN75LBC184 - A terminated and open condition is considered an unstable state, the catalog/active indication LED could be either full on or full off. Data traffic is indicated by partially on or flickering illumination.
Also Note - the 4 outputs are separately driven and electronically isolated, not "Transient Voltage Suppressed" isolated from each other unless the CHIPSET UPGRADE is selected.
DMX Splitter 1x4 Optical Input PCB
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DSI4-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 4 or more $47.00
- 10 or more $45.00