DS4 USER GUIDE and TECHNICAL SPECS (similar functionality)
DS4 Configuration Example & Block Diagram (similar functionality)
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Name: DMX Splitter / Booster / Amp
- Description: Creates 5 DMX outputs from a single input from any DMX generating device
- MPN: DS8DIN-STA-1x5
- UL Listings: Power Supply, PCB pre populated
- Model: DS8D
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX512 - 5 (or 3) pin male XLR, [Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +]
- DATA OUTPUT: 5 separate DMX512 outputs - 5 (or 3) pin female XLR's, [Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +]
- 20 Terminal Dimensions: 2.75" Height x 3.9" Width x 4.43" Depth
- 32 Terminal Dimensions: 2.75" Height x 5.9" Width x 4.4" Depth
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Power Consumption: Apx 410mA with 5 outputs sourcing 32 loads each
- Internal PCB FUSE: 500mA
- External Power Supply: +5VDC wall style
- Voltage Input: 100 ~ 132 (or 240) VAC
- Current Output (Min): 1 Amps
- Power (Min): 5 Watts
- Chipset upgrade - The chipset upgrade has TVS IC's installed on the outputs offering TVS isolation on each output of the splitter.
- DIN Rail 35mm x 8"
DMX 1x5 (1 in 5 out) splitter in a DIN rail/wall mount enclosure with screw terminals. Power supply included. For additional product information see the splitter category page and the DS4 splitter product page.
The DS5-DIN Splitter also offers *True Fault input LED indication. Choose the Chipset Upgrade for TVS (Transient Voltage Suppression) protection on each output.
*True Fault - An open condition or unstable input will show true input conditions.
Note - the 5 outputs are separately driven and electronically isolated, not "Transient Voltage Suppressed" isolated from each other unless the CHIPSET UPGRADE is selected.
DMX Splitter 1x5 DIN Rail Wall Mount
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DS5D
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days