- DMX CONTROL WARNING: NEVER use DMX data devices where human safety must be maintained.
- NEVER use DMX data devices for pyrotechnics or similar controls.
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Brand: ELM Video Technology
- Model: DX10V
- Name: DMX 0 to 10 Volt Analog Converter Switch Relay Driver
- MPN: DX10V-4-AC3P
- UL Listings: Power supply, PCB pre populated
- 20 Terminal Dimensions: 2.75" Height x 3.9" Width x 4.4" Depth
- 32 Terminal Dimensions: 2.75" Height x 5.9" Width x 4.4" Depth
- Condition: New
- CHASSIS: ABS Plastic
- POWER INPUT: 12VDC
- Internal Fuse: SMT 750mA
- Power Input: +12VDC apx 400mA (values apx, some circuits may vary)
- 4 Channel: no load:64mA full load 145mA
- 8 Channel: no load 70mA full load 230mA
- 12 Channel: no load 76mA full load 316mA
- 16 Channel: no load 82mA full load 402mA
- Voltage Output: 0~10VDC, (500 ohm minimum load)
- Source Output Current: 20mA Max each
- Sink Output Current: 10mA Max each
- Refresh Rate Per Second: 4 Ch's = 1162, 8 Ch's = 571, 12 Ch's = 384, 16 Ch's = 285 (amount of times per second the outputs are updated)
- DATA TYPE: DMX (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX - 5 (or 3) pin male XLR, Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3Data +
- DATA OUTPUT: DMX outputs - 5 (or 3) pin female XLR's, Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2Data -, Pin 3 Data +
- RDM: No
- Weight: apx 1 lb shipping weight
- Equipped with 8 outputs, optional 16 outputs - Note- for the 16 output version all 0-10v outputs and the power supply common are shared
- Upgrade to a 32 terminal DIN box for additional outputs (contact us with your project needs)
- Enclosure can be wall mounted or clips directly to a 35mm Rail
- DIN Rail 35mm x 8"
The DX10V-DIN converts a DMX-512 input to a variable 0 to 10 volt analog output in a 24 or 32 terminal DIN rail/wall mountable enclosure. Control 0-10 volt LED drivers or dimmers, for example, from a DMX lighting board or DMX controller. Also has a 'switch' option for controlling solid state relay's (SSR). Each output can source up to 20mA and sink up to 10mA. Each output is assigned to a consecutive DMX channel and will vary from 0 to 10 volts in respect to the corresponding DMX channels' level. Standard unit has 8 channels, upgrade to 16 channels. Includes. See the DX10V 0-10 volt full description category page for more information. Note: If custom output voltages are required, most can be preset, for example 0-5 volts, 0-20 volts, 0-24 volts etc-contact us for custom voltages.
Most of ELM Video Technology's PCB's can be mounted in the enclosure and depending on the PCBs / functions needed. Any combination of DMX splitters, DMX mergers, DMX 0-10V converters, DMX relay controls, RS232 to DMX converters can be installed in this enclosure and custom wired. The 20 terminal box will hold 1 to 6 PCB's, and the 32 terminal box will hold up to 8 PCB's. Mounts on a 35mm rail or wall mounts. Price includes PCBs mounted and ready to use. Unsure if your design needs will fit, contact Sales for more information.
Includes +12VDC external power supply, face plate screws, and label. Din rail sold separately.
DMX 0-10 Volt Analog Converter DIN Rail / Wall Mount
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DX10V-DIN
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 5 or more $265.00
- 10 or more $251.00
Tags: DMX, 512, 0-10 volt, converter, dimmer, controller, analog, dx10v, pcb, DIN, Wall mount