Wall Switch Controller
The DMSC is a DMX switch scene controller with DMX input OVERRIDE. Stores static scenes and then recall the scenes with any standard 2, 3, or 4 way wall switch configuration or any style toggle switch. The DMX input can be programmed to OVERRIDE the prestored scenes controlled by the switches allowing a DMX lighting console to take control. Great for churches and facilities that need DMX lighting access from multiple doors or entry points without having to use the main DMX lighting board. Each scene will store 512 DMX channels creating a static scene and then recalled using one of the switch inputs. An optional (programmable) 5 second fade rate offers a smooth transition between scenes and helps protect sensitive DMX lights. Select 2, 4, or 8 input, 3 or 5 pin XLR. Includes 12V power supply.
There are two switch controller options available. The DSC5V Standard Wall Switch Controller, and the DMSC Multi Station Switch Controller. Both versions have the same features with the exception the type of switches i.e. 2, 3, or 4 way. The DSC5V allows only the 2 way switch(s). The DMSC allows 2, 3 or 4 way switches to be connected, for multi switch installations.
Additional programmable features:
- Easily store scenes
- Scene / Switch LED indicators showing switch and scene status
- Optional DMX input OVERRIDE
- DMX Off Directive - sets options for the DMX output when DMX is not being received
- Optional 5 second fade up/down
- Store 4 (or 8) Static Scenes - recalled by any type switches, or DMX Loss
- Scenes merge via HTP (Highest Takes Precedence)