Release Dec 2018: V3.00
- Hardware change
Release April 2018: V2.04
- Bug fix: while fading up/down DMX channels 511 and 512 were intermittently fading
- Modified fade action: added fade up/down responses during fades. Previously if a switch was position was changed while fading the fade would complete before the new switch position was detected.
Release June 2017: V2.03
- Bug fix: With DIP switches 6, 7 and any Input switch ON when powered then DMX output was active until DMX was lost/reinstated
Release March 2017: V2.02
- New Feature: DIP Switch 9 re-purposes Input Switch 4 as a DMX Input Disable function
Release October 2016: V2.01
- Bug fix: If Scene/Switches 2-4 were disabled and no DMX was present, the packet size would have defaulted to 1
Release May 2016: V2.00 Users Guide: DMSC Multi Station Switch Controller Users Guide and Tech Specs V2.00
- Added DIP switch programming (removing DMX programming option)
- Removed unneeded programming and parameters
- separated "Input type and scene merge" into 4 different settings
- Added LED indicators for each scene active/programming for easier setup
- PCB horizontal and vertical mount option via jumper
Revision April 2016: Rev 1.00 DMSC Multi Station Switch Controller Users Guide and Tech Specs
- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Model: DMSC
- Name: DMX Multi Station Controller
- MPN: DMSC-DIN12V4I
- UL Listings: Power Supply, PCB pre populated
- Switch Input(s): +12VDC Maximum (optically Isolated)
- DATA TYPE: DMX (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX - 5 or 3 pin male XLR, Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +
- DATA OUTPUT: DMX outputs - 5 or 3 pin female XLR's, Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +
- 20 Terminal Dimensions: 2.75" Height x 3.9" Width x 4.4" Depth
- 32 Terminal Dimensions: 2.75" Height x 5.9" Width x 4.4" Depth
- Weight: 1 pound
- POWER INPUT: +12VDC
- Main Internal FUSE: 1 Amp Slow 5x20 mm
- Internal FUSE: 500mA PCB mount through hole
- External Power Supply: +12VDC wall mount
- Voltage Input: 100 ~ 132 (or 240) VAC
- Current Output (Min): 1 Amps
- Power (Min): 12 Watts
PRODUCT CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE: Release unknown
The DMSC-DIN is a DMX wall switch scene controller in a DIN rail wall mountable enclosure with easy to connect screw terminals. Features 4 switch inputs.
- DMX override input function (no need to use a merger)
- Stores static scenes that are recalled with any style toggle switch or standard 2, 3, or 4 way wall switch configuration.
Includes power supply, face plate screws and custom label.
Din rail sold separately.
20 Terminal Dimensions: 2.75" Height x 3.9" Width x 4.4" Depth
The DMSC unit has many programmable parameters and options, and is easily setup with PCB mounted dip switches.
Each preset scene can be HTP (Highest Takes Precedence) merged with each other and optionally merged with the incoming DMX input (if applicable). With custom designs each DMSC DMX output can be merged with other DMSC units or PCB's or other DMG (DMX Merger) units or PCB's to offer custom and flexible output options. For more information see the Users Guide for programming and setup instructions and view the example diagrams.
See the DMX Wall Switch Controller full description category page for more information.
DMX Wall Switch Controller DIN/Wall Mount
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DMSC-DIN
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 2-3 Days