Release April 2018: V2.04
- Bug fix: while fading up/down DMX channels 511 and 512 were intermittently fading
- Modified fade action: added fade up/down responses during fades. Previously if a switch was position was changed while fading the fade would complete before the new switch position was detected.
Release June 2017: V2.03
- Bug fix: With DIP switches 6, 7 and any Input switch ON when powered then DMX output was active until DMX was lost/reinstated
Release March 2017: V2.02
- New Feature: DIP Switch 9 re-purposes Input Switch 4 as a DMX Input Disable function
Release October 2016: V2.01
- Bug fix: If Scene/Switches 2-4 were disabled and no DMX was present, the packet size would have defaulted to 1
Release May 2016: V2.00 Users Guide: DMSC Multi Station Switch Controller Users Guide and Tech Specs V2.00
- Added DIP switch programming (removing DMX programming option)
- Removed unneeded programming and parameters
- separated "Input type and scene merge" into 4 different settings
- Added LED indicators for each scene active/programming for easier setup
- PCB horizontal and vertical mount option via jumper
Revision April 2016: Rev 1.00 DMSC Multi Station Switch Controller Users Guide and Tech Specs
- Equipped with 3 pin XLR connectors, optional 5 pin XLR's option available
- Mounting flanges - top or under counter mount or wall mount
The DMSC is a DMX wall switch scene controller with DMX input OVERRIDE function. Stores static scenes and then recall the scenes with any standard 2, 3, or 4 way wall switch configuration or any style toggle switch in a compact aluminum enclosure. Optionally OVERRIDE the switches with a DMX lighting board or any DMX input. Equipped with 4 switch inputs. See the DMX Wall Switch Controller full description category page for more information.
The DMSC unit has many programmable parameters and options, and is easily setup with PCB mounted dip switches. Each preset scene can be HTP (Highest Takes Precedence) merged with each other and optionally merged with the incoming DMX input (if applicable). With custom designs each DMSC DMX output can be merged with other DMSC units or PCB's or other DMG (DMX Merger) units or PCB's to offer custom and flexible output options. For more information see the Users Guide for programming and setup instructions and view the example diagrams. The Switches input / output connections are via a DB9 style connector. A Mating DB9 solderless screw terminal and power supply included.
DMX Wall Switch Controller
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DMSC
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 2-3 Days