- Manufacturer: ELM Video Technology
- Model: DS4-PCB
- Name: DMX 1x4 Splitter
- MPN: DS4-PCB
- UL Listings: PCB pre populated
- FUSE: 500mA SMT or optional 5x20 mm
- POWER: Apx 350mA with 4 outputs sourcing 32 loads each
- SCREW TERMINALS: Optional - .15" [3.81mm] spacing
- DATA TYPE: DMX512 (250Khz)
- DATA INPUT: DMX512 - Pin 1 - (Shield) Not connected, Pin 2 Data - , Pin 3 Data +,
- DATA OUTPUT: 4 separate DMX512 outputs - Pin 1 - Power supply common, Pin 2 Data -, Pin 3 Data +
- RDM: No
- Dimensions: 1.3"L x 3.4"W x H range from .6" to 1" with standoffs (depending on selected options)
- Weight: 2 oz
- Chipset Upgrade - The chipset upgrade has TVS IC's installed on the outputs offering TVS (Transient Voltage Suppression) isolation on each output of the splitter. This is recommended if the PCB's or wiring is installed in hazardous areas, near 120VAC or higher lines, or e.g. water fountain's or shows.
- IC Sockets - Easily replace chips by adding IC sockets
- Screw Terminals - this option allows for easy wire connecting and disconnecting.
- Wire Leads - 6" leads installed for easy connections in your installation
- 5V Power Supply - wall style power supply compatible with the DS4 splitter PCB
- LED Mounting - Standard style is top surface mounted LED's. Select BOTTOM MOUNT - if the PCB will be mounted on the backside of a faceplate with external LED visibility through a faceplate. Select - UNISTALLED if the LEDs will be extended to a panel, unused, or if unsure of the mounting style.
- PCB Standoffs - standard length is .25". Select Vibration or shock Absorbing standoffs if the PCB will be mounted in a travel case, mobile application, or high vibration or low rumble environment.
- Fuse Type - Standard fuse is a surface mount 500mA fuse. If preferred select the 5x20mm fuse option for fuse sockets and a 500mA fuse.
- DIN Clips - for 35mm Rail - Clips are mounted on the PCB and will snap onto a 35mm rail
- DIN Rail - 35mm x 8"
The DS4-PCB is a DMX 512 1x4 splitter (distributor, buffer, amplifier, booster) PCB with 1 in and 4 outs PCB for adding DMX outputs to existing installations or DIY projects. The DS4-PCB has a 120 ohm terminating selectable jumper. The DS4 Splitter also offers *True Fault input LED indication. Choose the Chipset Upgrade for TVS (Transient Voltage Suppression) protection on each output. To "Add to Cart" add options shown as needed, (*Required) and select the LED mounting style required.
- Compatible with all ELM Video Technology's DMX512 PCB's
- Add a splitter PCB to an existing product for additional outputs
- Create a custom splitter with needed outputs and XLR genders
- Gang two or more PCB's together for multiple outputs (Assembly Example)
- Field Serviceable: Optional 5 x 20mm Fuse and Optional IC sockets for chips for easy replacement
- Engineered with quality parts and a reliable and simple design
- 'Active' LED illuminates indicating DMX signal is present, Power LED for 5VDC.
DS4 PCB INCLUDES:
- Assembled DS4 PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Assembly with (4) .25" standoffs and screws
*True Fault - An open condition or unstable input will show true input conditions.
Note - The outputs are separately driven and electronically isolated, not "Transient Voltage Suppressed" isolated from each other unless the CHIPSET UPGRADE is selected.
DMX Splitter 1x4 PCB
- Brand: ELM Video Technology, Inc.
- Product Code: DS4-PCB
- Availability: Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- 5 or more $47.00
- 10 or more $44.00
- 50 or more $42.00
- 100 or more $39.00