The DMX modular system design is a 19" 2 RU (rack mount) chassis enclosure that holds up to 10 modules (5 front and 5 rear). Design a system from any of the modules available. Compatible with Middle Atlantic UCP series modules as well. To start choose the 2RU enclosure and a power supply module, then add any combination of modules needed. 1 chassis holds up to 10 1/5th size modules, 5 on the front and 5 on the back. Contact us and we will assist with any design layouts or questions.
Goto: Design Your Own Modular DMX Chassis
Additional modules available may be available that are not shown: Contact us for more information and pricing.
- DMX Merger 5x1 XLR Module: 1 DMX output and 5 DMX input connector module which mates with the DMG2x module providing I-O (Input / Output) connections [1/5th size]
- RS232 to DMX Converter Front and Back Mount Modules: Front module holds 2 DS232 PCB's for addressing 2 separate universes, and a rear mount I-O (input / output) module [1/5th size]
- DMX to 0-10 Volt Converter I-O Module: Mate for the DX10V front mount module providing input and output's on the rear of the enclosure [1/5th size]
- DMX Wall Switch Controller Modules: 2 Front mount modules available (DMSC2 and the DMSC2x). The DMSC2 is a stand alone module that provides up to 4 switch inputs and has 1 DMX input, wall switch inputs via a DB9 connector, and a DMX output. The DMSC2x is a front mount module that mounts 1 PCB assembly and an additional 4 switch input PCB for up to 8 switch inputs and mates with the DMSC-IO module that provides I-O (Input / Output) access for the DMSC2x module with 2 DMX inputs, 2 DMX outputs, and 8 switch inputs via 2 DB9 connectors [1/5th size]
- 6 XLR Connector General Purpose I-O Module: Provides front or rear access for splitters or any DMX inputs and outputs [1/5th size]
- DPM4-RL / DPS-RL I-O Module: Mates with the DPM4 or DPS relay (SSR or mechanical) module for Input and output connections [1/5th size]
- RS232 to 0-10 Volt Converter Modules: Front module mounts the PCB's and LED indicators and rear module is the I-O (input / output) access [1/5th size]
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)